Friday, April 27, 2012

Last Day at St. Mary's

We finished up our last day at St. Mary's this week and it is very bittersweet for me. I am looking forward to the summer but going to St. Mary's and interacting with the students there every week was a great experience. The students were very open to us and most of them were willing to do anything we asked them to do. In our class we did parachute games and this is always a favorite for the students especially the younger ones. The picture I added here is the entire class participating in a certain  game with the parachute. I really am thankful for the opportunity that I had in this class to go over to St. Mary's every week and interact with these students and it really made me understand why I want to be a physical educator in the future. It wasn't all easy but I learned from any mistakes I may have had and I am a better teacher because of it and I will use it going forward. I just want to thank Professor Yang, everyone in the class, our TA's, and St. Mary's for a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment