Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Coming to an End

Today I was in the special projects group so we had to do a project around the school instead of having a group and being with the students the whole time. As a result my group didn't really get to interact with the students a lot but I still learned from the small interactions I did have. I had the ending game for all the students to play and they got really quite when I called them over which was very surprising to me but it was very nice that these students are so intent on listening to me. We only have next Monday left at St. Mary's and I am actually kind of sad that it is coming to an end already because I love going there and working with these kids. I learn more and more about how these students interact and how to become a better teacher myself every time I am at St. Mary's. The picture I added here is a picture of myself instructing the students on what we are going to be doing. I like this picture because it shows how intently everyone is listening to me. St. Mary's has been great to me so far and has been a great learning experience. I can't wait to go back next week and see whats in store for us!



Check out my write up for Lab 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment