Friday, March 30, 2012

Throwing With St. Mary's

Lab 4 at St. Mary's had my group participating as the gym group. I was actually way less nervous going into this lab then any other one. This is mainly because I now know what I am doing and I feel much more confident in the games that I had picked out for the students to play. Nate played the games Oscar's garbage can that had the students throwing the balls into the makeshift trash can. I was Oscar and was in the "trash can" retrieving balls for the students. The students loved the game and we had to pull them away from the game they loved it so much. This just shows how much they loved this game and how much better our class as a whole has got at picking out the games and explaining them to the students.

Check out my Lab 4 write up

No comments:

Post a Comment