Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lab 1

When walking into and thinking about going into St. Mary's school I honestly had no idea what to except. I have worked with children plenty of times in various programs and coaching various teams but I was still nervous and had no idea what was going on at first. At first, we were just sitting around and watching the kids participate in various different games. Finally, we started to participate and I started having a great time. I soon realized why I had chose this major and I was having a great time and I had the biggest smile on my face. We then walked around and started talking to different children as they were doing various activities from playing with legos, to coloring, or even just playing with magnet numbers. The ages ranged anywhere from pre k all the way to 5th grade. Just interacting and talking with the various different children was an experience in its own but I think one class just reinforced my decision to be a physical educator because I love working with children.

Lab 1

No comments:

Post a Comment